Mobile measuring – anytime, anywhere
When it comes to mobile measuring technology, GOM’s ATOS Compact Scan, TRITOP, and PONTOS Live offer three solutions that can be used flexibly and on the go – even in places that are not typical testing environments.
It is one thing to take measurements under lab conditions, but what if this is not possible? In certain manufacturing processes, difficult-to-access areas, or even on the high seas, it is nearly impossible to adjust the object for measurement. For this to be possible, the technology has to be both flexible and versatile. With ATOS Compact Scan and PONTOS Live for production environments, along with the fully wireless, hand-held TRITOP system, GOM provides three mobile solutions for a wide range of measuring requirements and customer needs.
ATOS Compact Scan
- Digitizes and inspects small and large parts
- Can be used for different measuring volumes
- Resolution of the sensor can be adjusted
- Hand-held, wireless measurement possible using optically tracked touch probe
- Point-based measurement of optically hard-to-reach areas
- Mobile and flexible coordinate measuring device for production facilities
- Specially designed tracking system for live part alignment in production environments
- Image mapping allows assembly analysis based on augmented reality
- Wireless and hand-held 3D coordinate measuring machine
- For very large objects (such as wagons, ships, helicopters, wind turbines)
- Capable of calculating 3D displacement and deformation of points and parts